Jean Ainsley & Co can offer a complete range of accountancy services to any size of business. In house we have up to date information technology to support all these services.
It is important to prepare accounts accurately from the information provided. Sometimes clients find it easier for us to prepare all their bookkeeping from simple records and other clients prepare everything in house and we prepare statutory accounts from these accounting records. We are happy doing as much or as little as suits your business and circumstances best and are happy to discuss this with you.Topˆ
Some of the Accountancy Services we offer are;
- Accounts preparation for Sole proprietors and Partnerships
- Statutory Accounts for limited companies and charities.
- Preparation of management accounts (monthly or quarterly) for all businesses.
- Preparation of tax computations and submission of tax returns for sole traders, partners and Companies to HM Revenue & Customs.
- Preparation of abbreviated accounts for Limited Companies and submission to Companies House.
- We are able to assist with or indeed implement your own bookkeeping system whether that be computerised or manual.